Wednesday, June 24, 2009

. . . and now for something completely different. . .

I know, I know, I know. This is supposed to be a Doom Patrol blog. It is, was, and will be. Give me one click of your time and you can thank me later.

Why?

Well, while you're waiting for me to type on and on about the next big thing for the DP, or give you some snippet of the DP I found, I thought I'd share something I like with you. Here's the sweet part: it's free.

You may have heard of Agents of Atlas from Marvel comics. Or maybe you haven't. Click here and you can read about them for free. That's right, Marvel is giving you a free sneak peek.

Why do you care? It's a sweet comic, that's why. It features a robot, a talking gorilla and a few other characters worth checking out. Give it a go, come back and let me know what you think.

Besides, it'll help fill some of that time you wish you could be spending reading new Doom Patrol adventures. Sorry, I can't share any of those with you, but this is a darn close second.

Tomorrow we'll return to DP chitchat. I swear.

1 comment:

  1. There's a vibe to AGENTS OF ATLAS that is very similar to the 1960s Doom Patrol books. For one thing, they're both fun, their characters archetypal and yet unique, and both teams are somewhat shunned by their more glittering, popular peers. I love AGENTS as my favorite ongoing right now, even slightly bogged down as they are with the "Dark Reign" event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails