Monday, May 25, 2009

Negative Monday 9

Sorry for yet another brief entry, but here it is.

The cover from the second volume of Doom Patrol. This is the first time that Doom Patrol would ever have an issue #5, but not the last. (Hmmm, I wonder what issue #5 of Giffen/Clark will hold for us?) This volume started off with Kupperberg on the words and Steve Lightle on the art. This issue is Lightle's last, but I thought the cover was appropriate for Memorial Day.

I'm looking forward to spending a little more time re-reading and reviewing this series - especially as it went Vertigo - but have to continue on with my current research project before I can do the "fun" research for this little blog-site.

No, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing this site, far from it. It simply means this site will be SO MUCH MORE once I get done with the current project load.

Look for another update tomorrow from the blogosphere of Matthew Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails