Monday, October 5, 2009

Negative Monday 18

Hey all!
It's been such a long while since i posted anything I almost forgot that I had a Doom Patrol blog!

Seriously, however, I do apologize. I've let you guys down before, and I know how that feels. I'm going to try to make it up to you, at least for a week or so.

Here's what you can expect for the week:
Today, well, this one's in the books. It's a Negative Monday. Enjoy. Or don't.

Tuesday:
Exclusive interview with. . . well, you'll have to check back Tuesday. Let's just say, it IS an exclusive interview. The person I interviewed is currently working on Doom Patrol.

Wednesday:
Sketches from the Fan Expo in Toronto. I promised them a while back, but I'll be posting them for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday:
A review of Doom Patrol issue #3, due out this Wednesday. This review will not be connected to my regular reviews over at CBR.

Friday:
The return of Elasti-Woman Fridays, featuring the best (in my opinion) Rita Farr panel from this week's release.

Sound like fun? If you said, "No." then you're taking this Negative Monday thing a little too seriously.

Speaking of Negative Monday, here's a completely random Negative image to share with you:

This panel is from the first page of Doom Patrol (volume 1) #104. Elasti-Girl and Mento tie the knot in this issue, with some guest stars such as Wonder Woman, Superman, and the Flash. I'm going to have to post more from that issue some day.

There you go, some Negativity for you. Have a great Monday! Be sur eto stop back next Monday for some more negative energy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I only stumbled onto your site not that long ago, so I was wandering through the backlog of Doom Patrol material. Cool stuff that you've got posted.

    Murray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails