Monday, May 29, 2017

Episode 95: JLMay 2017 - JUSTICE Part 11 OR It's Not Perfect, But It's the Best We Got.

Since they did so well with last year's JLMay event, the boys were invited back. Here's the rundown for the latest episode, right from WilFreD's databanks
The penultimate episode of the JLMay 2017 crossover is here, and we're joined by the constantly caffeinated Clinton Robison, of the Coffee & Comics blog and podcast! LETS GET PATROLLING!
  • Down on Derington Way - 9:33
  • Doom Clock - 14:40
  • Doomsplaining - 17:41 - The JLMay crossover event returns for 2017, and this year we looking at the 2005 series "JUSTICE", by Jim Krueger, Alex Ross, and Doug Braithwaite! Mike, Paul and Clinton discuss issue 11 of the series - and you should head over to the Justice's First Dawn podcast for the finale!
  • Mailbag O Doom - 56:25 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite Justice League story?"

I loves me some Justice. And some Justice League. And some Alex Ross. I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to this JLMay event, but as y'all may have heard, I have a wonderfully short commute (3 miles), so I'm catching up on the event,but I figured I'd skip ahead, rewind, and then listen to the whole thing from where I'm at now. Y'know, like listening to your favorite song on a cassette tape. 

Anyway, enough about me. Let's get to why y'all are really here. Here's the imagery. 

FIST BUMP!

Creator cred. 


Justice was not built with Guided View Reading in mind. 


See? Guided view clips Rita right out. 

See? Right there. 




The two Flashes that would headline team-ups with the Doom Patrol in the pages of The Brave & The Bold






Here's some more Alex Ross from this here blog, oddly enough, all about Justice

And before I sign off, here's some more doodles from Nick Derington's Twitter




Question of the Week: 
Which fictional character would your want running your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails