Monday, September 19, 2011

My Greatest Adventure - in December!

The DCU relaunch continues in December with the continuation of My Greatest Adventure. Here's the solicits: 


MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #3
Written by AARON LOPRESTI, KEVIN MAGUIRE and MATT KINDT
Art by AARON LOPRESTI, KEVIN MAGUIRE, MATT RYAN and SCOTT KOLINS
Cover by RICK LEONARDI and DAN GREEN
On sale DECEMBER 14 • 40 pg, 3 of 6, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
From a giant snake smashing through Zanzibar – and through Robotman – and an ancient reptile stalking the alleyways of Gotham City, to the endless plague of titans attracted to Tanga on a faraway planet, our heroes are put to the test as they face off against their demons!


Robotman vs. a giant snake. . . hmmm. Not the most convincing and exciting comic plot I've seen solicited recently. 


At any rate, the issue comes out almost two weeks before Christmas, and six days before Hanukah, but that doesn't mean that you can't get yourself a little DP present for the holidays, does it?


Also don't forget to grab the latest Tiny Titans this week for some Tiny Titan-ish Doom Patrol action. 

4 comments:

  1. On the topic of new and upcoming releases, have you or anyone at CBR had trouble accessing Diamond's website? I've been going there every week for a few years and today it demanded a user name and password for the first time. The inset screen offered a 'button' to cancel/back out which didn't respond to multiple clicks, forcing me to close the screen completely to regain control of my computer. The worst of this is that I can't contact Diamond to either complain or inquire as to how to register a password because the contact link also requires a password to access. I can't even tell if they are aware of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first I've heard of it, PB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried again this morning and was able to read the new arrivals and shipping updates, but when I tried to find out if the October cancellations had been uploaded yet (it's usually 8-10 days before the month begins), I got the same demand for a password I was getting last night. It seems really arbitrary. It looks like the sort of thing that would be appropriate for a retailer placing an order or an employee entering information. The most annoying part is that I intended to contact Diamond to see if this is a glitch or if they really do want hundreds of thousands of casual browsers to register passwords with them. Of course, I planned on doing that after I checked out the cancellations. When I backed out, I couldn't get back in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day three of the weirdness: I accessed the cancellations page of the Diamond website, but the new link for October was the only one that was inoperable. I'm giving it one more day. Sorry to vent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails